Our Sales Team Leader Peter van Driessche and our Distribution Channel Manager Freek Gubbels will be present at the 2022 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting + Clinical Lab Expo in Chicago from July 24- 28.
Meet up with them at booth #4742 to discuss your sample preparation needs.
MagSi-DX Pathogen declared to meet IVDR
The In Vitro Diagnostics Regulation (IVDR) is the new regulatory framework which will affect all in vitro diagnostic medical devices on the European market. The IVDR (Regulation (EU) 2017/746) replaces the EU Directive on in vitro diagnostic devices (IVDD 98/79/EC) and will apply from 26 May 2022 onward.
Our product MagSi-DX Pathogen (to be used for the isolation and purification of viral RNA for subsequent in-vitro diagnostic purposes) has been declared to meet the IVDR requirements and, subsequently, has been registered at the official government body.
We will continue marketing MagSi-DX Pathogen and other clinical diagnostic extraction products, compliant with the new regulations.
We congratulate everyone in and outside of magtivio who made this IVDR compliance possible.
Our Marketing Manager Leon de Bruin will be attending the Congress of the European Cancer Research Association (EACR) in Sevilla from June 20- 23.
Meet up with him to discuss our products.
Our Sales Team Leader Peter van Driessche and our Distribution Sales Manager Freek Gubbels will be exhibiting at European Human Genetics Conference (ESHG) in Vienna from June 11 – 14.
Meet up with them at our booth X4-950 to discuss our products, sales and distribution opportunities.
Our Sales Team Leader Peter van Driessche and our Distribution Sales Manager Freek Gubbels will be attending the 32nd ECCMID in Lisbon from April 23 – 26.
Meet up with them to discuss our products, sales and distribution opportunities.
Our Distribution Sales Manager Freek Gubbels will be attending Medlab Middle East at the Dubai World Trade Center on January 25 and 26.
Meet up with him to discuss our products and sales opportunities.
Since July 6, 2021 magtivio is ISO 9001:2015 certified. The scope of this certification is the design, development, manufacture and distribution of magnetic separation solutions for the pre-treatment of body fluids in R & D. The certification has been granted by TÜV Rheinland until 2024.
We are looking for a Production Associate
The Production Associate supports and executes standard manufacturing processes.
• Performing production tasks according to Standard Operations Procedures and manufacturing guidelines
• Complete batch records for manufactured products
• Operates and monitors equipment for manufacturing
• Coordinate with Production Manager to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines
• Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule
• Assist where needed and contribute across the production floor
• At least in possession of a MBO level 4 degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or comparable education
• An accurate and conscientious work attitude
• Work experience in an industrial environment
• Excellent communication skills, both in English and Dutch
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Access
• Required competencies: ambitious, analytical, independent, results-oriented and innovative
Want to automate your MagSi magnetic bead-based purifications? Have a look at our automation offering…