Since July 6, 2021 magtivio is ISO 9001:2015 certified. The scope of this certification is the design, development, manufacture and distribution of magnetic separation solutions for the pre-treatment of body fluids in R & D. The certification has been granted by TÜV Rheinland until 2024.
We are looking for a Production Associate
The Production Associate supports and executes standard manufacturing processes.
• Performing production tasks according to Standard Operations Procedures and manufacturing guidelines
• Complete batch records for manufactured products
• Operates and monitors equipment for manufacturing
• Coordinate with Production Manager to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines
• Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule
• Assist where needed and contribute across the production floor
• At least in possession of a MBO level 4 degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or comparable education
• An accurate and conscientious work attitude
• Work experience in an industrial environment
• Excellent communication skills, both in English and Dutch
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Access
• Required competencies: ambitious, analytical, independent, results-oriented and innovative
Want to automate your MagSi magnetic bead-based purifications? Have a look at our automation offering…
Our MagSi-NA Pathogens kit is already used for RNA extraction in advance of PCR or LAMP analysis in major Covid-19 testing streets and laboratories in Europe.
magtivio has assumed a pro-active policy on employee’s health since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. All of our people are donating a saliva sample twice a week which is then tested on Covid-19 by PCR. Besides our in-house, protective measures that are in place in this way we protect our personnel and keep our business going.
Repetitive saliva testing can help identify people who spread the virus but don’t show any symptoms. The technique is therefore complementary to existing testing strategies and can be used as a third wall of defense to keep companies and organizations open. Saliva sampling is non-invasive and not as unpleasant or painful as e.g. nasopharyngeal swabs. It allows for easy sampling and there is no need for medical or trained staff.
For RNA extraction from these saliva samples we use our magtivio MagSi-NA Pathogens kit. This kit is already used for RNA extraction from 10s of millions of samples in advance of PCR or LAMP analysis in many Covid-19 testing laboratories in Europe.
The PCR is done by the biosellal Bio-T kit® SARS-CoV-2 UK & N501Y Variants, or by the Kylt® SARS-CoV-2 Complete RTU (CE IVD marked human diagnostic kit) from Anicon.
More information about the effectiveness of saliva testing can be found in the whitepaper from biogazelle, a Ghent (B) – based CRO.
We are actively looking for new distribution partners for our magnetic separation solutions.
Please contact us for the options of selling branded magtivio products, especially when you’re based in Latin-America, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
Let us know if you are interested to become a new magtivio partner.
The 12th edition of the EMMD European Meeting on Molecular Diagnostics which was taking place in October 2021 at the Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin in Noordwijk, The Netherlands has now been postponed to October 2022.
magtivio will have a booth (#41) with its products. Please come and have a chat with us.