Couple the biological molecule of your choice
MagSi-Direct includes easy-to-use MagSi beads and coating solutions enabling the immobilization of your specific biological molecule to a magnetic support. With MagSi-Direct you can turn ANY molecule that interacts with a specific partner into a powerful new biomagnetic reagent. Just magnetize your molecule to unleash the power of magnetic bead technology in your research or project.
The coating of MagSi-Direct acts as a nanoglue, using non-specific electron donation from electron-rich groups of the target biomolecule including -COOH, -CONH-, -NH2, -NHR-, -NR2, -OH, -SH, -X. As a result, MagSi-Direct allows coupling of a wide variety of medium-large biological molecules, ranging from proteins such as antibodies, cell receptor proteins, lectins, peptide aptamers and enzymes to non-protein molecules.
MagSi-Direct product features:
- Paramagnetic beads and surface coating reagents for custom functionalization
- Efficient and delicate coupling for many sensitive targets
- Binding only takes a few minutes
- Produces non-covalent binding that is strong even under extreme conditions
- Maximum binding interaction with large biomolecules
- Functionalized beads can be stored ready-to-use in various aqueous buffers
MagSi-Direct can be used in many applications
- Capture or purify any analyte using magnetic beads
- Develop quantative magnetic affinity assay
Cell therapy research
- Use your own cell specific ligands to isolate cells of interest
- Isolate or concentrate minority cell populations gently and efficiently
- Remove interfering cell populations prior to flow analysis
- Attach your cell-specific ligand to MagSi-Direct beads and use it to pull out the interfering cells with a magnet
- Enhance FACS capabilities – add magnetic cell depletion or concentration steps before or after running a sort
- Purify delicate proteins or complexes with ease
- Avoid complex chromatographic separations
With a mean diameter of 1.0 μm, MagSi-Direct 1.0 is especially suitable for immunoassays and capture reactions in volumes ≤ 1000 μL. Includes ready-to-use MagSi-Direct 1.0 beads, 10X Immobilization Buffer and Blocking Buffer.
|MD01029||MagSi-Direct 1.0||Small (contains 2 ml beads)|
|MD03029||MagSi-Direct 1.0||Medium (contains 10 ml beads)|
|MD04029||MagSi-Direct 1.0||Large (contains 100 ml beads)|
With a mean diameter of 3.0 μm, MagSi-Direct 3.0 is especially suitable for cell capture applications and capture reactions in high volumes or viscous samples. Includes ready-to-use MagSi-Direct 3.0 beads, 10X Immobilization Buffer and Blocking Buffer.
|MD41029||MagSi-Direct 3.0||Small (contains 2 ml beads)|
|MD43029||MagSi-Direct 3.0||Medium (contains 10 ml beads)|
|MD44029||MagSi-Direct 3.0||Large (contains 100 ml beads)|